From the day of signing the Agreement the person becomes a member of «Club 71», located in 71 Vazha-Pshavela Ave., Tbilisi. Members agree to the following terms and conditions:
Members understand character and goal of the facility as well as programmes and acknowledge, that any phisical activity is connected with certain risk. Members assume risk of accident or injury because of them or with their participation. Thereby they remove from the club any responsibility for such incidents, exept the incidents caused by staff negligence.
Members must try to resolve all claims or disputes with the administration of “Club 71”.
Rules and Instructions:
1. Members must wear appropriate exercise attire (no article of clothing with zippers or rivets, belts and etc.) and clean sports shoes. Casual shoes are not allowed.
2. Sports bags must be kept in lockers in changing room or in space provided. Do not put bags on the floor.
3. Except for capped water plastic bottles, eating or drinking in gym or studio is prohibited.
4. Members must wipe off sports bench, mattresses and all equipment after use.
5. After utilizing equipment, strip bars and return plates and dumbbells to proper storage areas. Do not leave wheights on the trainers.
6. Dumbbells and weight plates cannot be dropped on floor for any reason, put them in proper areas carefully.
7. Working out without a shirt is unnacceptable.
8. Members are not allowed to work out in open-toed and open-backed shoes or sandals — while using gym or studio wear appropriate sports shoes!
9. People aged 18 or over can attend gym.
10. Please, do not park your car in restricted or unmarked by C.T.PARK areas.
11. «Club 71» staff is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.
12. Profanity, loud speech and disrupting or interfering with the workout of another member is not allowed. Respect the rights of members and staff by using courteous and appropriate behavior.
13. In case of inappropriate behavior member will get verbal warning first, if a second warning is necessary — member will pay a fine. If such behavior occurs again in the future, member will be excluded from the club.
14. It is your club! Help us to keep it clean.
15. If a member potentially can do harm to his health or to health of other members, club administration has right to request health condition certificate, which can confirm, that the member's sports activity will not affect negatively his health or health of others. The club is authorized to suspend membership untill such document is provided.
16. Members with limited package, who will decide to stay longer then the set time, will pay determined/fixed fee.
17. Members must comply with the personal hygiene rules.
18. Members must take a shower before using swimming pool and saunas.
19. Use only dry towels in finnish sauna. Do not seat on wooden benches with wet swimming suite, this causes wooden surface damage and stains.
20. Jumping in swimming pool is prohibited!
21. Taking shower before using pool and saunas is a must!
22. Remove make-up before using pool and saunas!
23. Female members must use swim caps in pool!
24. Fine for swimming without swim cap is 20 (twenty) GEL.
25. Members must not interfere with the exercise classes (e.g. aqua aerobics in pool, yoga or other classes in sports studio);
26. Fine for false alarm using sauna alarm button is 200 (two hundred) GEL.
27. Members can use their own towels only in shower cabins in changing room area. Using own towels and bath robes in other areas is prohibited.
28. Throwing towels to the floor is prohibited!
29. No body oils or creams are permitted in saunas.
30. Kids' Club «Pico» admittance:
• Swimming classes in group – from 5 to 12 years;
• Individual swimming classes – from 3 to 12 years;
• Kids' activity area «Pico-joy» – from 2 to 12 years;
• Number of children in group – 12;
• Number of children on individual swimming classes – 3-4;
31. Members must attend minimum three lessons on climbing held by the club trainers at certain hours. Only after such classes two «certified» members can exercise and/or provide security at climbing wall.
32. Smoking is prohibited in the entire building.
1) Fine for violation of club rules and regulations is 200 (two hundred) GEL (see paragraph 4.18);
2) Members are obliged to comply with instructions given by authorized persons of the club.
3) Agreement termination:
а) Administration reserves the right to refuse service or to revoke membership.
b) In case of termination of the agreement the club member shall not be refunded the cost of current and last month (see paragraph 4.1.5 of the agreement);
c) „Club 71“ has the right to suspend the agreement in the following cases:
• Regular violation of terms of the agreement and club rules;
• Unethical behaviour in the club (abuse and rude behavior toward staff or other members, visiting the club under the influence of alcohol or drugs, club property damage) ;
• Noncompliance of club administration instructions or the instructions given by authorized persons concerned with safety and personal hygiene.
Refusal to provide ID and process the data.
Members acknowledge, that «Club 71» regulations are for the well-being of all members and signing the agreement they agree with above-mentioned rules and instructions.